Can anyone get the TFTP sever to work?
Sorry, I posted this in the Networking section but did not get any replies. I'm a little bummed, I had to break down and use some little WIN32 app.
I'm trying to run if from the CD on V3.2-2003-05-20. I'm starting the server with
in.tftpd -l /tmp
seems to start OK. I see an in.tftpd process.
I can connect to the server but if I try to get or put a file I get "Error code 2: Access violation"
/tmp is world readable and I placed a world readable file there.
I have commented out all entries in hosts.allow and hosts.deny.
An namp scan of the server only shows ports 68 (dhcpclient) and 6000 (X11) open. No port 69 as the /etc/services list for tftp.
Is there a log for tftpd that can give me more info?
Anything else I could have missed?
Thanks,
Mike

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99