Thanks to ruymbeke. The solution is here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...=113141#113141
Hello,
I install knoppix with VMWare Player. I have one problem when I try to install the application on the virtual hard drive, Knoppix didn' t find the good file system and good size for /dev/hda.
The hard drive virtual is correct size in the virtual BIOS setup (5 GB) but not when the knoppix start (0,698 MB).
May be an cheat code solve this problem ?
I have the VM player version 2.0.1 and knoppix 5.1.1 2007-04-01
I install debian with the same config file (VMWare) and I don´t have any problem.
Probably the detection of the virtual harware disk is different for knoppix and debian but I don´t arrive to solve this problem.
Thanks for your idea.
Thanks to ruymbeke. The solution is here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...=113141#113141

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09