Thanks to ruymbeke. The solution is here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...=113141#113141
Hello,
I install knoppix with VMWare Player. I have one problem when I try to install the application on the virtual hard drive, Knoppix didn' t find the good file system and good size for /dev/hda.
The hard drive virtual is correct size in the virtual BIOS setup (5 GB) but not when the knoppix start (0,698 MB).
May be an cheat code solve this problem ?
I have the VM player version 2.0.1 and knoppix 5.1.1 2007-04-01
I install debian with the same config file (VMWare) and I don´t have any problem.
Probably the detection of the virtual harware disk is different for knoppix and debian but I don´t arrive to solve this problem.
Thanks for your idea.
Thanks to ruymbeke. The solution is here:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...=113141#113141

Vintage HP iPAQ Agency Series Pocket PC PE2030A h5450 Not Tested No Battery/Pen
$35.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage UMC GMB-386UMC V0.1 386DX ISA Motherboard w/ AMIBIOS AA2828485
$68.00
Iomega Zip 250MB Atapi Internal Drive 2-Pack PC Mac G3/G4 Vintage UNTESTED Parts
$99.00
RARE ATI Graphics Xpression ISA 2MB Mach64 GX EXM193 Vintage VGA Card 1995
$223.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage FIC PT-2000 Socket 5 Motherboard 32MB Pentium 90 FDIV Used Description
$199.99