-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
dutchcreek
Yes, i'm using dsl but didn't get any help in the dsl forums that's why I came here. I have wired internet but this is a laptop so I don't want to have to hook up a cable all the time. My Belkin Card (F5D7010) works fine in Ubuntu, PClinux, Puppy linux etc.
Bert
With the info you posted, obviously dsl did not find the wireless adapter (eth0 is your wired adapter). If the ndiswrapper is successfully installed, you should have a wlan0 or a eth1 on the iwconfig listing.
I went to ndiswrapper official web site and check for the known card that ndiswrapper supports. Unfortunately, it does not have any record on your model.
http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net
I tested my laptop (Dell D610) on DSL 3.3 and it is working fine. The windows driver I'm using is for windows xp. Are u using windows XP driver as well?
Rgds,
Chip
Similar Threads
-
By joshwolf17 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-07-2006, 07:59 AM
-
By Albretch in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2006, 07:12 AM
-
By glj12 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-25-2006, 10:36 PM
-
By ronhawker in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2006, 07:44 PM
-
By Rangdo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89

Advantech/Samsung 16GB 2x8GB DDR4-2400 ECC UDIMM RAM AQD-D4U8GE24-SE DDR4 EUDIMM
$85.00

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.14

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00

Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

Samsung LC34G55TWDNXZA 34" Odyssey G55T WQHD 165Hz 1ms(MPRT) AMD FreeSync HDR
$217.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$55.00