-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
dutchcreek
Yes, i'm using dsl but didn't get any help in the dsl forums that's why I came here. I have wired internet but this is a laptop so I don't want to have to hook up a cable all the time. My Belkin Card (F5D7010) works fine in Ubuntu, PClinux, Puppy linux etc.
Bert
With the info you posted, obviously dsl did not find the wireless adapter (eth0 is your wired adapter). If the ndiswrapper is successfully installed, you should have a wlan0 or a eth1 on the iwconfig listing.
I went to ndiswrapper official web site and check for the known card that ndiswrapper supports. Unfortunately, it does not have any record on your model.
http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net
I tested my laptop (Dell D610) on DSL 3.3 and it is working fine. The windows driver I'm using is for windows xp. Are u using windows XP driver as well?
Rgds,
Chip
Similar Threads
-
By joshwolf17 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-07-2006, 07:59 AM
-
By Albretch in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2006, 07:12 AM
-
By glj12 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-25-2006, 10:36 PM
-
By ronhawker in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2006, 07:44 PM
-
By Rangdo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99

Yealink MP58 Cordless VoIP Conference Phone Bluetooth Handset Microsoft Teams
$95.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99