-
Problem for install knoppix with VMWare Player
Hello,
I install knoppix with VMWare Player. I have one problem when I try to install the application on the virtual hard drive, Knoppix didn' t find the good file system and good size for /dev/hda.
The hard drive virtual is correct size in the virtual BIOS setup (5 GB) but not when the knoppix start (0,698 MB).
May be an cheat code solve this problem ?
I have the VM player version 2.0.1 and knoppix 5.1.1 2007-04-01
I install debian with the same config file (VMWare) and I don´t have any problem.
Probably the detection of the virtual harware disk is different for knoppix and debian but I don´t arrive to solve this problem.
Thanks for your idea.
Similar Threads
-
By piuskid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2008, 05:54 PM
-
By Akegata in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-04-2008, 04:38 PM
-
By birdsixone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2007, 04:23 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-13-2007, 04:59 PM
-
By groenewe in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99