-
Ok Many many thanks for you quick reply.. I do not know how to use or do a md5 chesk sum as you suggest and as far as cheats go I have NO idea of what you mean.. ~
I am a complet novice at this although I do know my way around windows and am hardware aware as I built this and otherPC's in the past. Sorry if I appear tob so thick but i am quite elderly ( Pension age ) so this is ALL completely new to me . If I have come to the wrong place to learn then PLEASE point mein the right place and hopefully I can and wil learn..
Regards
Similar Threads
-
By justauser in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-11-2005, 12:52 PM
-
By gazelle in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 03:01 PM
-
By Joshm in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 11:55 PM
-
By xalia in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 06:54 PM
-
By dstarke in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 05:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari 800 XL 8-Bit Computer W/ Blue LED And S Video A/V Cable
$155.00

Atari 850 Interface Module Vintage 8-Bit Computer Expansion Serial Parallel Box
$159.95

Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97

Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO In Box
$200.00

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 800 Home Computer Later Variant In Original Styro W/ BASIC CLEAN Untested
$249.99

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00