When I started Knoppix from CD the external VGA display was loaded automatically.
With Fn+F10 I can step through; Laptop display>>External Display>>Both
My laptop is old Fujitsu Lifebook, E series.
Cliff
Dear All
Is there any idea on how to connect my notebook which runnin Knoppix (running CD) on a LCD projector
so the display will be on my screen and also on the projector??
My notebook is Acer TravelMate.
When running windows, it will be done by simply press Fn+F5
but it's not working on Knoppix, is there any idea mate??
Thanks in advance
When I started Knoppix from CD the external VGA display was loaded automatically.
With Fn+F10 I can step through; Laptop display>>External Display>>Both
My laptop is old Fujitsu Lifebook, E series.
Cliff
I should have mentioned you need to have the external display plugged in when you start.
Cliff

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM
$8.88
Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM
$39.99
IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New
$999.99
2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500
$119.00
IBM OEM Genuine 1969-009 CD Driver Untested As PARTS. Read Description.
$32.99
IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan
$19.99
IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested
$40.49
IBM OEM Model DTTA-371440 14.4 GB 12V 500 A
$70.00
Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK OEM Genuine
$7.99
NEW IBM Lenovo T61 14in 4;3 NOT WIDE motherboard T601F FRANKENPAD 44C3924 OEM
$299.95