When I started Knoppix from CD the external VGA display was loaded automatically.
With Fn+F10 I can step through; Laptop display>>External Display>>Both
My laptop is old Fujitsu Lifebook, E series.
Cliff
Dear All
Is there any idea on how to connect my notebook which runnin Knoppix (running CD) on a LCD projector
so the display will be on my screen and also on the projector??
My notebook is Acer TravelMate.
When running windows, it will be done by simply press Fn+F5
but it's not working on Knoppix, is there any idea mate??
Thanks in advance
When I started Knoppix from CD the external VGA display was loaded automatically.
With Fn+F10 I can step through; Laptop display>>External Display>>Both
My laptop is old Fujitsu Lifebook, E series.
Cliff
I should have mentioned you need to have the external display plugged in when you start.
Cliff

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Vintage Genius LAN E3000II Pocket LAN Adapter CIB Complete Box Manual Floppy PS2
$49.99
Vintage Compaq Presario 1200 Laptop Celeron 600MHz 20GB Floppy Drive *Windows Me
$140.00
Vintage eMachines eTower 500is Celeron 500MHz 256MB 40GB Win98 PC Tower Computer
$125.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00