When I started Knoppix from CD the external VGA display was loaded automatically.
With Fn+F10 I can step through; Laptop display>>External Display>>Both
My laptop is old Fujitsu Lifebook, E series.
Cliff
Dear All
Is there any idea on how to connect my notebook which runnin Knoppix (running CD) on a LCD projector
so the display will be on my screen and also on the projector??
My notebook is Acer TravelMate.
When running windows, it will be done by simply press Fn+F5
but it's not working on Knoppix, is there any idea mate??
Thanks in advance
When I started Knoppix from CD the external VGA display was loaded automatically.
With Fn+F10 I can step through; Laptop display>>External Display>>Both
My laptop is old Fujitsu Lifebook, E series.
Cliff
I should have mentioned you need to have the external display plugged in when you start.
Cliff

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00