Alright, I have an hp pavilion zv5000, same problem as Vilius, more or less.
I found that Knoppix loads flawlessly with the cheat code: nodma
Give it a shot.
Alright, I have an hp pavilion zv5000, same problem as Vilius, more or less.
I found that Knoppix loads flawlessly with the cheat code: nodma
Give it a shot.

$50.00
APPLE IIC A2S4100 VINTAGE PERSONAL COMPUTER UNTESTED AS-IS, NO POWER CABLE
$149.99
Apple Keyboard II M0487 Vintage Macintosh Apple IIgs ADB Keyboard Tested
$74.99
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple PowerBook G4 Titanium Laptop 800 MHz 60 GB HD 15" LCD Screen A1001
$79.99
Vintage Apple Mac A1048 White Wired Full Size Keyboard w/ 2 USB Ports Works
$19.87
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Apple Vintage Inside Macintosh Book Set Volumes I, II, III, IV & V December 1988
$149.00
Vintage Apple M4402 Black 24V 1.87A 45W AC Power Adapter for Macintosh PowerBoo
$72.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 6115CD M1596 Desktop Computer Power Tested Only
$89.96