Are you trying to access and view the contents of a windows drive with ntfs filesystem?
Hello, total noob here.
I'm having trouble accessing my computers main HD through Knoppix. I can access any external drives I connect, but when I try to access my computers main drive I get the following error message:
The device /dev/sda2, is mounted.
Forced to continue.
Error opening partition device : Device or resource busy
Failed to startup volume : Device or resource busy
Couldn't mount device '/dev/sda2' : Device or resource busy
Mount failed.
Please check that the device is plugged correctly.
But when I look at the device it says it is not mounted. How can I get to being able to access the drive? Thanks in advance!
Are you trying to access and view the contents of a windows drive with ntfs filesystem?
Yes I am.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 R630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00