Are you trying to access and view the contents of a windows drive with ntfs filesystem?
Hello, total noob here.
I'm having trouble accessing my computers main HD through Knoppix. I can access any external drives I connect, but when I try to access my computers main drive I get the following error message:
The device /dev/sda2, is mounted.
Forced to continue.
Error opening partition device : Device or resource busy
Failed to startup volume : Device or resource busy
Couldn't mount device '/dev/sda2' : Device or resource busy
Mount failed.
Please check that the device is plugged correctly.
But when I look at the device it says it is not mounted. How can I get to being able to access the drive? Thanks in advance!
Are you trying to access and view the contents of a windows drive with ntfs filesystem?
Yes I am.

Vintage Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold CT4390 ISA Sound Card - UNTESTED
$225.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00
EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Lot of 4 Intel C8102A-4 Vintage Ceramic Gray Trace Chip - SOLDER PULLS (BO)
$200.00
Early Intel 3301 White Cap Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$750.00
Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99
Vintage Gazelle Systems OP-Tune 1.3 Box Complete CIB Dual Floppy 3.5 5.25 DOS
$54.99