Are you trying to access and view the contents of a windows drive with ntfs filesystem?
Hello, total noob here.
I'm having trouble accessing my computers main HD through Knoppix. I can access any external drives I connect, but when I try to access my computers main drive I get the following error message:
The device /dev/sda2, is mounted.
Forced to continue.
Error opening partition device : Device or resource busy
Failed to startup volume : Device or resource busy
Couldn't mount device '/dev/sda2' : Device or resource busy
Mount failed.
Please check that the device is plugged correctly.
But when I look at the device it says it is not mounted. How can I get to being able to access the drive? Thanks in advance!
Are you trying to access and view the contents of a windows drive with ntfs filesystem?
Yes I am.

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh 6100/60AV M1596 Vintage
$129.99
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC II — Recapped, Restored & Working — System 7.1, 80MB
$159.00
Vintage Retro Apple Logic Board MAC IIFX 661-0522 820-0282-B 1990 Motherboard +
$399.95
Vintage Apple Mac Mini A1176 Desktop Intel 1.66GHz 60GB With Power Adapter
$55.00
DayStar Digital 68030 50MHz Macintosh Accelerator Card w/ 68882 FPU Vintage
$399.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
Macintosh Classic M1420 Apple Computer 1990 Vintage, Powers On
$149.99