Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: how can I fix the nessus problem?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16

    how can I fix the nessus problem?

    I found why nessusd can't start in knoppix 5.1

    When I started nessusd I can see this message.

    root@Knoppix:~# nessusd
    Loading the Nessus plugins...Open /var/lib//nessus/nessus_org.pem : No such file or directory
    ....

    I think that "/var/lib//nessus/nessus_org.pem" is wrong directory.
    Am I right?

    So where can I fix it?
    What scripts do I edit?

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16
    That problem only occur in my remastered version.
    sorry to bother you.

Similar Threads

  1. problem with nessus on knoppix 3.8.2
    By nlehrer in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 09:16 PM
  2. Using Nessus
    By a_hic in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 06:46 PM
  3. problem with nessus
    By happyholger in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 12:28 PM
  4. need help with nessus
    By happyholger in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2003, 05:31 PM
  5. Nessus problem on Knoppix 3.2
    By joeldd in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 03:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Apple Vintage External CD-ROM Drive Unit picture

Apple Vintage External CD-ROM Drive Unit

$52.78



Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse picture

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse

$245.00



Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple picture

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple

$60.00



Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B  607-0103-C  607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++ picture

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++

$169.00



Lot of 3 VIntage  Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS picture

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS

$7.00



Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed picture

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed

$69.95



Apple IIc Vintage Computer System w/ Monitor, Printer, Disk Drive, Joystick picture

Apple IIc Vintage Computer System w/ Monitor, Printer, Disk Drive, Joystick

$350.00



Vintage Apple Macintosh DB-15 Male to VGA HD-15 Female Monitor Video Adapter... picture

Vintage Apple Macintosh DB-15 Male to VGA HD-15 Female Monitor Video Adapter...

$19.99



Vintage Apple iMac G4 15

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers

$300.00



VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor picture

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor

$250.00