Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: how can I fix the nessus problem?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16

    how can I fix the nessus problem?

    I found why nessusd can't start in knoppix 5.1

    When I started nessusd I can see this message.

    root@Knoppix:~# nessusd
    Loading the Nessus plugins...Open /var/lib//nessus/nessus_org.pem : No such file or directory
    ....

    I think that "/var/lib//nessus/nessus_org.pem" is wrong directory.
    Am I right?

    So where can I fix it?
    What scripts do I edit?

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    16
    That problem only occur in my remastered version.
    sorry to bother you.

Similar Threads

  1. problem with nessus on knoppix 3.8.2
    By nlehrer in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 09:16 PM
  2. Using Nessus
    By a_hic in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 06:46 PM
  3. problem with nessus
    By happyholger in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 12:28 PM
  4. need help with nessus
    By happyholger in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2003, 05:31 PM
  5. Nessus problem on Knoppix 3.2
    By joeldd in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 03:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$145.00



OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN

$248.00



pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$184.99



Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS picture

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS

$49.99



Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition picture

Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition

$435.00



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN

$229.99



Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance picture

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance

$20.25



OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC picture

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC

$175.00



Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot picture

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot

$95.99



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00