-
Just tried Knoppix - cannot mount hard drive - HELP!
I am trying to copy the SAM and SYSTEM files from my XP NTFS HD. Someone suggested Knoppix. When I click on the icon for HDA1 I get Could not mount device. Mount: I could not determine the filesystem type and none was specified.
I have NO idea what to do next!
Please can someone help a real novice.
Similar Threads
-
By Johnny Colson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:53 PM
-
By mjfowler in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-18-2006, 07:54 PM
-
By flowergardener in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 02:47 AM
-
By Racer88 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By fourthirtysix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 03:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

(LOT of 8) Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12 DDR4 Cisco Server RAM Tested 100%
$1299.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

LOT OF 16 M321R4GA0PB2-CCP Samsung 32GB DDR5-6400MHz ECC REG RDIMM 1Rx4 Memory
$24000.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

SK hynix 32GB 4x8GB PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC RDIMM Server RAM HMA41GR7AFR4N-UH
$125.00

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39