-
Just tried Knoppix - cannot mount hard drive - HELP!
I am trying to copy the SAM and SYSTEM files from my XP NTFS HD. Someone suggested Knoppix. When I click on the icon for HDA1 I get Could not mount device. Mount: I could not determine the filesystem type and none was specified.
I have NO idea what to do next!
Please can someone help a real novice.
Similar Threads
-
By Johnny Colson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:53 PM
-
By mjfowler in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-18-2006, 07:54 PM
-
By flowergardener in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 02:47 AM
-
By Racer88 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By fourthirtysix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 03:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Seagate Barracuda ST500DM002 500 GB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99