-
daap/iTunes sharing client?
Is there a program included with Knoppix that can act as a DAAP client? I'm using Knoppix to bring an ancient laptop back to life, and I was wondering if there's a music program that can act as a client for my DAAP (using Firefly) music server.
I installed Knoppix to the HD using the Knoppix style (I'm an experienced Linux sysadmin, but just don't want to bother with logins/etc.).
I used apt-get to install both Banshee and Rhythmbox, but neither automatically detected the shared music server on my network.
Alternatively, can anyone suggest a super-lightweight linux install that would have Firefox or Opera and a DAAP client? (the "craptop" in question is a P3, 128 MB RAM, 12 GB HD.) I've tried Xubuntu, but that seemed to grind far more than Knoppix does.
-alan
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 04:26 PM
-
By lor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By didymos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 10:10 AM
-
By morfar in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 02:53 AM
-
By WT in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-12-2002, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99