I am very much a NooB when it comes to Linux, I have tried a few times and failed. Knoppix , at first threatened to be "just like all the rest" and refuse to load etc, however coupla googles and the correct switch at boot for my system was found;
knoppix pci=noacpi, (switching acpi off in BIOS also works, but then I can't boot windoze, no cheering at the back please).
Anyway, I have now managed to transfer the files and boot from a usb stick. I know nothing about Linux files and filesystems, but when I look at the contents of the USB stick, I see a directory called knoppix which seems mainly to contain web pages and images, the web pages being in various languages, along with some faq and licence *.txt files. As space on the USB stick is at a premium, natch, is it safe to delete this stuff? (I guess that it has to be there for redistribution purposes, but I am not going to redistribute)
I read elsewhere that I can now delete isolinux.bin, is this true?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99