Is there a program included with Knoppix that can act as a DAAP client? I'm using Knoppix to bring an ancient laptop back to life, and I was wondering if there's a music program that can act as a client for my DAAP (using Firefly) music server.
I installed Knoppix to the HD using the Knoppix style (I'm an experienced Linux sysadmin, but just don't want to bother with logins/etc.).
I used apt-get to install both Banshee and Rhythmbox, but neither automatically detected the shared music server on my network.
Alternatively, can anyone suggest a super-lightweight linux install that would have Firefox or Opera and a DAAP client? (the "craptop" in question is a P3, 128 MB RAM, 12 GB HD.) I've tried Xubuntu, but that seemed to grind far more than Knoppix does.
-alan

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Dell R730 AI Home Lab Server 128GB RTX 3060 Ti Dual Xeon 20-Core
$999.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00