if you mean where to tell your machine to look for DNS, it should be /etc/resolv.conf but if you are using DHCP/PPP etc., it should be setup automatically and you don't need to do anything.
When I went to go set up the network card with knoppix I really don't know where to enther my DNS's in there. I really doesn't ask for one.. I don't think so. Sorry, I'm kinda a noob to linux but you got to start some where.
Thanks.
Chris.
if you mean where to tell your machine to look for DNS, it should be /etc/resolv.conf but if you are using DHCP/PPP etc., it should be setup automatically and you don't need to do anything.
just got it to work. =) Thanks.
Chris.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99