if you mean where to tell your machine to look for DNS, it should be /etc/resolv.conf but if you are using DHCP/PPP etc., it should be setup automatically and you don't need to do anything.
When I went to go set up the network card with knoppix I really don't know where to enther my DNS's in there. I really doesn't ask for one.. I don't think so. Sorry, I'm kinda a noob to linux but you got to start some where.
Thanks.
Chris.
if you mean where to tell your machine to look for DNS, it should be /etc/resolv.conf but if you are using DHCP/PPP etc., it should be setup automatically and you don't need to do anything.
just got it to work. =) Thanks.
Chris.

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Dell 3KDWX PERC H755 12Gb/s SAS 8GB RAID Controller
$950.00
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00