When I went to go set up the network card with knoppix I really don't know where to enther my DNS's in there. I really doesn't ask for one.. I don't think so. Sorry, I'm kinda a noob to linux but you got to start some where.
Thanks.
Chris.
When I went to go set up the network card with knoppix I really don't know where to enther my DNS's in there. I really doesn't ask for one.. I don't think so. Sorry, I'm kinda a noob to linux but you got to start some where.
Thanks.
Chris.

Vintage Suncom Computer Monitor Station Stand Rare, GOOD SHAPE
$99.99
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage IBM Media Access Pro Wired Keyboard w/ Detachable Wrist Rest NOS
$40.00
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Lotus 123 Series Training Expert and Advanced 1987 Vintage Intellisance Codex
$39.97
Vintage Compaq Presario 1200 Laptop Celeron 600MHz 20GB Floppy Drive *Windows Me
$140.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99