hp d325
Amd Athlon (tm) XP 2400+
1024 mb ddr ram
hda Win Xp Pro hdb Mepis 6.0
I used bittorrent to download Knoppix 5.1.1 and installed it to cd as an image with ING Burn. I tried as many cheat codes as I care to. The testcd was ok. The boot process gets all the way to the end and the screen goes blank. There is a line of text after "ACPI Bios found, activating modules...." that is different. It is "/etc/rcS.d/S00knoppix-autoconfig: line 705: echo: write error: Invalid argument" I was able to load Knoppix on another PC but unable to on the 3 PC's at my house. Thanks

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
G.Skill Trident Z Royal 256GB 8x32GB F4-3200C14Q2-256GTRG CL14-18-18-38 DDR4 RAM
$1200.00
1 Corsair CMW16GX4M2C3200C16 3200 MHz RGB PRO SL 16GB DDR4 SDRAM - Black
$50.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00