hp d325
Amd Athlon (tm) XP 2400+
1024 mb ddr ram
hda Win Xp Pro hdb Mepis 6.0
I used bittorrent to download Knoppix 5.1.1 and installed it to cd as an image with ING Burn. I tried as many cheat codes as I care to. The testcd was ok. The boot process gets all the way to the end and the screen goes blank. There is a line of text after "ACPI Bios found, activating modules...." that is different. It is "/etc/rcS.d/S00knoppix-autoconfig: line 705: echo: write error: Invalid argument" I was able to load Knoppix on another PC but unable to on the 3 PC's at my house. Thanks

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99