-
ssh logging in. What password ?!
I got the sshd service running. clicked the penguin..services, and found start ssh service
The username on the computer I am logging into, is "knoppix" at least that is what is displayed when I type "whoami".
I can do
$ssh [email protected]
But it asks me for a password.
If I set a password then I would know it!! How can I set the password?
Similar Threads
-
By Aspra in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-01-2006, 06:24 PM
-
By artikid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 03:05 AM
-
By Salzi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 02:56 AM
-
By MSTDLR in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:08 AM
-
By Bleim in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99