I have bought a lucent/orinoco gold card and would like to know how to patch it for monitor mode? I have looked over a couple different sites but am still unclear.I am trying to get it to work with knoppix STD with airsnort. Any help would be greatly appreciated, the card also has the latest firmware.
Card specs:
FCC ID IMRWLPCE24H
encryption: 128RC
p/n 014916/D
s/n 02UT10424364

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Macintosh MacTerminal M0521 Version 1.0. Vintage Apple software 1984 Sealed
$129.99
256k VRAM Vintage Apple Macintosh 670-0269 works with 630-0044 80ns QTY: 2
$76.20
VINTAGE Apple Quantum ProDrive LT 700MB 3.5" OEM Hard Drive SCSI 50pin Mac
$89.99
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Vintage Apple iMac 2003 G4 15" 1GHz PowerPC G4 1GB 80GB HDD Mac OS X 10.4 M6498
$250.00