Hi everybody.
I'm writing to search for help about a problem i'm experiencing.
I'm using knoppix as host system for a virtualized computing-grid testbed, implemented as two Scientific Linux (RHEL like) guests launched by the qemu emulator.
Two scenarios follow:
1) I boot a Knoppix "vanilla" system (which get access, when ready, to the local disks). As the system become ready, I install qemu, uml-utilites,bridge-utils (via apt-get), and I run qemu to virtualize two pre-installed Scientific Linux images (laying on my main physical disc). Everything goes ok.
2) I remaster Knoppix to include qemu/bridge-utils/uml-utilites and the two SL images. When finished, I restart the whole system and boot from the new, remastered, knoppix DVD. When the booting phase ends, I try to launch my qemu-ed images. Both of the images, when trying to chroot to /, fail with a bad kernel panic.
Does someone know what is the reason for this to happen? Why this behaviour difference within the two previous environments?
Thank you in advance,
Alex.
N.B: Sorry for the crosspost, but i really don't know if this one is the correct forum for my post.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung Chromebook 11.6" Intel Celeron Chrome OS Gray (Charger Inc)
$22.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
Samsung Book Cover Keyboard Slim Black, Antimicrobial, English QWERTY EF-DT730
$55.00
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99