Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: super-user hd install

  1. #1

    super-user hd install

    I recently di an hd install and I love it, but am having permssions issues: I rememebr all my paswords, but come up with errors when trying to do things that only "sudo su" should do. does anyone know about this problem or how to fix it?
    Thanks,
    Jeff

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1

    Someone must know

    I did 2 HD installs thinking I put in a wrong password. I also cannot do any config from the knoppix menu. I have tried all I can. Someone please help. Can't even adjust date time!

    Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Super User at Knoppix 5.1.1 HD-installed
    By Joepi54 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 05:59 PM
  2. unable to make knoppix as super user
    By ashmita in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 05:34 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 02:41 AM
  4. File Manager - Super user mode
    By Simonkex in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 05:23 PM
  5. HD Install User Change How To
    By Stephen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray picture

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray

$174.99



AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1) picture

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)

$189.00



Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11 picture

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11

$250.00



Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors picture

Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors

$290.00



AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4 picture

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4

$279.99



Apple Macbook Pro 13

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good

$464.99



Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2  / SR19W   3.30GHz 25MB  8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011 picture

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011

$30.00



AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused

$395.95



Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST picture

Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST

$159.99



SGIN 17.3

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD

$229.99