Btw, I'm using the latest Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy
Hi all,
I use Ubuntu & when switching to the virtual terminals via CTRL, ALT, DEL the fonts are way too large.
I've heard that this is due to video resolution but have always noticed Knoppix fonts during the boot up as well as in the TTY's are the same small size & wanted to know how this was done & whether its possible to change it the same way in Ubuntu.
I haven't had much luck in the Ubuntu forums & thought the Knoppix gurus might be able to shed some light on this.
Any help greatly appreciated.
kl.
Btw, I'm using the latest Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy
You'll need to edit /boot/grub/menu.lst, and adjust the vga=xyz parameter value - IIRC knoppix typically uses 788 or 791.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
MSI B560M Pro-E LGA 1200 Intel B560 M-ATX Intel Motherboard Intel 10th 11th gen
$69.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE H610M S2H V2 Motherboard, Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel Core i5 i7
$69.59