Btw, I'm using the latest Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy
Hi all,
I use Ubuntu & when switching to the virtual terminals via CTRL, ALT, DEL the fonts are way too large.
I've heard that this is due to video resolution but have always noticed Knoppix fonts during the boot up as well as in the TTY's are the same small size & wanted to know how this was done & whether its possible to change it the same way in Ubuntu.
I haven't had much luck in the Ubuntu forums & thought the Knoppix gurus might be able to shed some light on this.
Any help greatly appreciated.
kl.
Btw, I'm using the latest Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy
You'll need to edit /boot/grub/menu.lst, and adjust the vga=xyz parameter value - IIRC knoppix typically uses 788 or 791.

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11
$284.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$235.00
LENOVO THINKPAD P15S GEN 2i CORE I7-1185G7 2.8GHZ 32GB 512GB NVIDIA T500 W11
$300.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$284.99