Btw, I'm using the latest Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy
Hi all,
I use Ubuntu & when switching to the virtual terminals via CTRL, ALT, DEL the fonts are way too large.
I've heard that this is due to video resolution but have always noticed Knoppix fonts during the boot up as well as in the TTY's are the same small size & wanted to know how this was done & whether its possible to change it the same way in Ubuntu.
I haven't had much luck in the Ubuntu forums & thought the Knoppix gurus might be able to shed some light on this.
Any help greatly appreciated.
kl.
Btw, I'm using the latest Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy
You'll need to edit /boot/grub/menu.lst, and adjust the vga=xyz parameter value - IIRC knoppix typically uses 788 or 791.

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
Sony Ruggedized Raid PSZ-RA Thunderbolt 2 Portable RAID Array (12TB)
$419.00