-
No internet after hd installation problem
I'll try posting this question in a very simple way.
I have tested my hardware (modem connection included) with the iso-3.2 CD. Everithing is simply perfect. Internet browsing no problem.
After installing on the HD, no problem for this, I can't get my (dial-up) internet connection back to work. It's really driving me nuts...
PLEASE NOTE: Modem works fine. I can ping my ISP no problem but if I try wathever, it won't resolve the domain names.
If I try on my local network setting up a local web server, LAN connection works.
Have been looking in my iptables to check and tried a /ets/init.d/iptables clear but didn't make a difference.
Can anybody come up with a wise suggestion?
It seems like a small thing I'm overlooking.....
Cheers to all Knoppix/linux users
pieter
Similar Threads
-
By cryptos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:48 AM
-
By shearroller in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 01:46 PM
-
By timread in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 11:49 PM
-
By cvaezp in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 06:44 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2003, 12:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

(8) Micron 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM PC4-2933Y Server Memory MTA36ASF4G72PZ *TESTED*
$1599.00

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$450.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx8 DDR4-2400T Reg ECC Server RAM HMA82GR7AFR8N-UH (32GB/2) Lot 2
$157.50

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50