-
Default OS boot up.
I'm sure this question was asked before so here it is. How can I change the default boot up OS? I want to make Windows XP boot up first so I can connect online since I haven't found a way to set up Knoppix to connect me online yet. When I figure it out I want to make Knoppix load up as default. I'm new to Knoppix and need to learn a lot from it. I'll be asking a lot of questions here so please bare with me.
How can I change the default boot and log in as root to do this?
Thanks guys!
boricua
Similar Threads
-
By johnwaynegoodin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:44 AM
-
By Gemu in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-28-2009, 09:32 AM
-
By ismanpa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-24-2006, 11:04 AM
-
By nebtem in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 10-22-2005, 05:21 PM
-
By cronex2000 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 03:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$195.00

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00