You don't want to use the install script. That's ok, but then what you need to do is essentially do every step in the install script by hand.
If you want to change paths, then you must be very careful to change them in all locations (files).
Hi there.
I've build a LiveCD called Lunix Live which is based on Gentoo Linux i686 using XFCE 4.4.1.
Now i want to install Klik onto it. So i have a few questions.
Is it possible to install Klik on this Gentoo-based LiveCD using XFCE4?
I tried not to execute the install script, instead i wanted to copy the files 'by hand'.
I had a look at the install file to figure out what files are needed. Also i looked at
this page: http://www.pro-linux.de/berichte/klik.html#ToC9. There's a german howto about
what files are copied/removed to un/install Klik.
There are only descriptions about how to install klik using KDE, but none using XFCE4.
I thing Klik is the right solution for my LiveCD (Lunix Live), cause its possible to install programs
temporary, which are not installed on my small (398M) Live distribution.
I don't want to execute the install script, i want to copy each file needed by Klik to
its destination. Can someone tell my how to do this using the XCFE4 directory structure
not the KDE one.
I hope someone can explain me how to install Klik on the Live system described above.
Thanks for your help...
_morpheus_
You don't want to use the install script. That's ok, but then what you need to do is essentially do every step in the install script by hand.
If you want to change paths, then you must be very careful to change them in all locations (files).

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99