problem solved!!!! My problem was an old monitor of which I had been having problems during the boot up in Windows XP. The picture would jump left to right a couple of times when booting and once Windows XP loaded it would do the same thing. I guess a new monitor is next. Anyway i used the cheatcode fb800x600 and hit enter and less than a minute I was up and running. There were other boot problems discussed @ the URL: http://www.elearnit.de/knoppix/docs/...t_details.html I hope this helps any who have had boot problems

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$29.99
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99