-
New User... need some help with Install/Boot
I have a compaq presario CDS-972 and it has no OS at all...
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/athome/cla...972cds_qs.html
That's the page about my computer.
Basically, I put the cd in and put the boot disk in and let it run and it comes to the Boot screen. I hit [Enter] and it starts loading, then I get-
Creating direcotires and Symlinks on ramdisk... cp: writing '/etc/localtime' : No space left on device
Done.
Starting init process
then it just stays there... doing nothing.
What do I do?
Thanks!
- Eric
Similar Threads
-
By tuds47 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-01-2005, 11:02 AM
-
By mark_53 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 02:25 AM
-
By huggyg71 in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 06-28-2003, 04:56 AM
-
By Stephen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:53 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 08:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

5 LOT - Polycom VVX411 Gigabit VoIP Desktop Business Phone 2201-48450-001
$99.99

Grandstream GXW4224 24-Line FXS Analog VoIP Gateway, Ethernet RJ-45 Black
$165.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99