-
How do I 'install'an mp3 player?
My computer is booting just fine from the Knoppix dvd, but it's not seeing my mp3 player as a drive. I used the USB tool to confirm that the player is showing as connected (it appears as a USB CRW 2.0 device), but I'm not sure what I need to do next. The player does support 'drag & drop' and normally appears as a regular drive. I'm using version 5.1.1 on a Vista oem machine, and I've never used Linux before.
Similar Threads
-
By dakky21 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-29-2005, 10:07 PM
-
By jtheb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2005, 02:10 PM
-
By scoldingice in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2005, 10:19 PM
-
By desanti in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 09:13 PM
-
By brandontyler in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2002, 10:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

π Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12Γ Gigabit PoE+ β’ 2Γ 10G SFP+ Compact Switch β‘
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99