-
Mounting sda
I have sda drive with 3 ntfs partions (sda1, sda2 and sda3). I can see icons for these on the desktop but when I click on them I was receiving an error message:
Could not mount device
Failed to startup volume: Invalid argument
Couldn't mount device '/dev/sda1': Invalid argument
Mount failed
I tried to mount it manually after reading various forms but am still receiving same message. Any help is much appriciated.
Similar Threads
-
By acoquinar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-30-2006, 11:38 PM
-
By matttail in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-22-2006, 10:57 PM
-
By NeilBlanchard in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-25-2006, 02:28 PM
-
By NewbieEd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-15-2004, 12:35 PM
-
By Static_C in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 04:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00