-
Junior Member
registered user
USB CD-RW mounting issues?
So I plug in my USB CD drive and it seems to be working fine, but whenever I enter a disc and then click that icon that appears it gives me the following:
Code:
Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount: mount point /media/scd0 does not exist
Yeah, if you know how to fix that, please do tell.
This is a Linksys provided CD. I have no idea if it can work under Linux, but seeing as I cannot access the IP the device is supposed to have I have no choice.
Similar Threads
-
By maestrobwh1 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:35 PM
-
By b.line in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-11-2009, 02:20 AM
-
By samuri_tux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-17-2008, 10:24 PM
-
By MoFoQ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 08:30 PM
-
By schnarff in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99