Hi..I am doing device drivers project in linux..I have got source code from net. I tried compiling it and got the respective .ko files. But when I am trying to do insmod, I am getting error like this: error inserting hello.ko: -1 invalid module format, where hello.ko is my file. Can anyone tell me what might be the problem. Thanks.

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
1986-88 Antic Atari / Analog Computing Magazines Computer vtg LOT Collection 80s
$45.49
Packard Bell ISA Sound Card AD1845XP Analog Devices SoundPort DOS Win95 Untested
$25.46
RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99