I'm not sure I understand the question.
By multisession are you wanting multiple operating systems on one disk or are looking for space to store files usuable with say other OS's i.e. windows?
Is it possible to create a multisession version of Knoppix, similar to Puppy Linux - so the CD base Knoppix system is burnt to a DVD+-R, and the remaining space used at least for file storage, ideally also for holding updated and additional programs and settings.
I have some 8" DVD-Rs, and this would be a rather nice use for them.
I'm not sure I understand the question.
By multisession are you wanting multiple operating systems on one disk or are looking for space to store files usuable with say other OS's i.e. windows?

Rare Vintage Nec Mobile Gear II MC R430 Computer Japanese Windows Ce
$299.99
Vintage Memorex Telex 122-Key AT Terminal Keyboard 96550264
$100.00
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Brother DP-525CJ Word Processor Typewriter PARTS/REPAIR PLEASE SEE VIDE
$265.00
Vintage PPI Super Sketch G2400 for Texas Instruments TI99/4A
$150.00
Ultra Rare Vintage 1986 Motorola M68000 ADS Development Board Gold XC68020 CPU
$249.99
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
Vintage Educational Laptop Computer By National Encyclopedia Corp W/box & Insert
$99.99
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95