I'm not sure I understand the question.
By multisession are you wanting multiple operating systems on one disk or are looking for space to store files usuable with say other OS's i.e. windows?
Is it possible to create a multisession version of Knoppix, similar to Puppy Linux - so the CD base Knoppix system is burnt to a DVD+-R, and the remaining space used at least for file storage, ideally also for holding updated and additional programs and settings.
I have some 8" DVD-Rs, and this would be a rather nice use for them.
I'm not sure I understand the question.
By multisession are you wanting multiple operating systems on one disk or are looking for space to store files usuable with say other OS's i.e. windows?

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Datacenter 64Bit 24 Core 50 cal Freeshipping
$54.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Win Server Datacenter 2025 64-Bit DVD 24 Core 50 DAL Brand New +
$55.99
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19