Hello to all,
unfortunately I didn't find what I was looking for in this forum, so I have to submit this posting...
I have a Lenovo ThinkPad R60, and tried to boot Knoppix 5.2 (c't version).
*Edit*
The wireless adapter is an Intel 3945ABG
dmesg | grep ipw shows device was detected during boot:
lsmod | grep ipw shows:Code:ipw3945: Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945 Network connection driver for Linux, 1.2.0dm ipw3945: Copyright(c) 2003-2006 Intel Corporation ipw3945: Detected Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
iwconfig shows loopback and eth0, no eth1, no "radio off"Code:ipw3945 199624 0 ieee80211 30408 1 ipw3945
Any ideas from the experts?
Best regards, Ralf

150x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$286.75
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00