Knoppix 5.11 works very well with my Geforce Ultra 5700 card, very similar to the Geforce 5200 LE.
LE will be light edition so wont be as fast an an "Ultra" card. My card is also AGP. Cant help with the
NX6200 though.
I want to buy a new video card for my pc
I saw the next nvidia models:
GFORCE NX6200 -TD256 SLOT AGP & GFORCE 5200 -LE 128MB SLOT AGP
I don't have slot pci-e in my pc
I want to install knoppix 5.11 DVD version with beryl
somebody can helpme about the compatibilities between knoppix and this video cards?
or I need to install a new Ati video card
thank you!
Knoppix 5.11 works very well with my Geforce Ultra 5700 card, very similar to the Geforce 5200 LE.
LE will be light edition so wont be as fast an an "Ultra" card. My card is also AGP. Cant help with the
NX6200 though.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99