Knoppix 5.11 works very well with my Geforce Ultra 5700 card, very similar to the Geforce 5200 LE.
LE will be light edition so wont be as fast an an "Ultra" card. My card is also AGP. Cant help with the
NX6200 though.
I want to buy a new video card for my pc
I saw the next nvidia models:
GFORCE NX6200 -TD256 SLOT AGP & GFORCE 5200 -LE 128MB SLOT AGP
I don't have slot pci-e in my pc
I want to install knoppix 5.11 DVD version with beryl
somebody can helpme about the compatibilities between knoppix and this video cards?
or I need to install a new Ati video card
thank you!
Knoppix 5.11 works very well with my Geforce Ultra 5700 card, very similar to the Geforce 5200 LE.
LE will be light edition so wont be as fast an an "Ultra" card. My card is also AGP. Cant help with the
NX6200 though.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
Vintage Atari 1200 Zaxxon Computer software With box and manual
$75.00
Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$50.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 130XE Restored NTSC SALT Tested with Box
$345.00