-
Senior Member
registered user
Playing Movie DVDs and Music CDs
OK, I've got several hdinstalled PCs and I use them for coding and teaching computer science.
So, I've only used CDs and DVDs as backup devices or as bootable live discs.
Now, I realize that I have never used KNOPPIX to play Music or watch Movies! How do I do this on a hdinstalled PC?
TIA,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By asearle in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-04-2005, 02:49 PM
-
By jjman123 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 11:31 PM
-
By appie1985 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 11:24 PM
-
By Atari911 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-20-2003, 11:29 PM
-
By jon267 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-19-2003, 01:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Microsoft TechNet Plus CD Subscription COMPLETE LOT Binder Case & Discs
$59.98

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Intel Pentium Pro CPU Lot 3 Gold Ceramic Processors + 2 RAM Untested
$249.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Socket 5 Motherboard Intel Pentium 120MHz A80502-120 AT ISA PCI Tested
$119.99

Rainbow Apple Logo Travel Bag Computer Carrying Case Black Vintage
$250.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37