Are you out of diskspace?
Code:du -h
After I tried to run vncserver by issuing vncserver :1 I got the following errors, which are found in file /.vnc/box:1.log:
_FontTransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno = 2
failed to set default font path 'unix/:7100,/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc,/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/:unscaled,/usr/lib/X11//fonts/75dpi'
Fatal server error:
Could not open default font 'fixed'
Could somebody tell me what is wrong?
Are you out of diskspace?
Code:du -h
I don't think so.
Here is the figure, which is produced by df:
Filesystem 1k-blocks Used Available Mounton Use
/dev/initrd 2471 686 1785 / 28%
/dev/cdrom 127716 69188 58528 /cdrom 54%
/dev/cloop 175792 175792 0 /KNOPPIX 100%
/ramdisk 380764 720 380044 /ramdisk 0%
I have the same problems, everything is up to date, even adding the paths manually did not change anything. This es definitively broken

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
Intel 4004 IBM Mark 1 UNIVAC Cray-1 Babbage ENIAC Apple 1 Steve Jobs MITS Altair
$48.00
Build S-100 Bus Computer Peripherals Altair 8800 IMSAI + Apple II Commodore PET
$69.99
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99
1976 Vintage CPU Guide Intel C4004 8008 CDP1802 IMP-16 PACE M6800 Rockwell PPS-4
$59.99
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99