-
Desktop=kiosk how to change settings
Hi,
I really like the kiosk mode of knoppix. I managed to install knoppix on a Usbkey and to set up a persistent home directory.
I plan to use this usbkey for a public internet computer in our little hotel.
I would like to change some things of the Kiosk mode.
For example I would like to set a different starting page
and I would like to stop firefox from blocking popups (the proper kiosk window is shown only after a automated restart of firefox if you disable the pop u pblocker and close the firefox window.
I appreciate any help, thank you
Seballa
Similar Threads
-
By kckirk3 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:41 PM
-
By kckirk3 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2009, 06:47 PM
-
By oxy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-06-2006, 09:44 AM
-
By fordfasterr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2005, 02:51 PM
-
By reecegeorge in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 01:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" Touchscreen i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$284.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1165G7 2.80GHz 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11
$284.99

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 14" i7-1185G7 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$299.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$199.99

Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$259.99